Thursday, January 30, 2014

LOOK # 05



I know it's been a while since I posted something! Sorry but I have been sooo busy lately.
I have been busy helping a friend of mine on his very own fashion magazine to be released in Secondlife this coming February. So if you guys are a creator/designer or if you know someone who wants their product be advertised please contact my very good friend and owner of Modelo SL magazine Kenny Ysabel and his gorgeous and funny co-owner Marbox Resident.
Anyway, hate to break it but I have to go for now and I will post more soon! <3

What I am wearing:
Hair: Truth NEW!
Hairbase: illmatic
Skin: New Faces
Sunnies: Z O O M {TDR}
Vest: ISON
Top: Emery Group Gift
Necklace: fd {Collabor88}
Shorts: Vincue {The Hipster Fair}
Bag: Ricielli {The Deck}
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer {Collabor88}
Phone: Candy Bomb {fi*friday}
Nails: Flair {The Deck}
Heels: Slink Gabrielle Heels NEW!
Feet: Slink Female High Feet NEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment