Saturday, February 1, 2014

LOOK # 06


            For the love of hearts! Valentines day is coming and I prepared a cute LOTD today.
Fameshed just opened up for their monthly event this morning, I got myself an adorable Cherubim horns by [RO] or Remarkable Oblivion. I love it! and I think it goes well with my dorky outfit, top by AUX and Cargo Pants by Fishy Strawberry. I also got a face lift! Skin by Essences which I adored so much because of the young face features. Almost forgot! 
Gong xi fa cai or Happy Chinese New Year to all! <3

For this look:

Horns: Remarkable Oblivion NEW! {Fameshed}
Skin: Essences {TDR}
Top: AUX {Collabor88}
Pants: Fishy Strawberry NEW! {Fameshed}
Necklace and Rings: Maxi Gossamer NEW! {Fameshed}
Shoes: N-Core NEW! {Fameshed}
Nails: Fishy Strawberry {TDR}
Pose: KQuartz


No comments:

Post a Comment