Friday, January 17, 2014

LOOK # 01

Hello and welcome to ILLUSTRIOUSMODE! I am Poppy Milneaux and this is my first post!
I am a Secondlife Photographer, Fashion Shopaholic, Photoshop Artist and Kawaii Lover!
I have been a resident in SL since 2007, ever since I started, I always have been amazed by the endless possibilities if what you can do in this virtual game, you can be anything you want really sky is the limit, me? I just want to find a way to reach out and share my LOTDs, random rants, gorgeous places to visit or simply anything interesting I can think of. So yeah, I hope you guys enjoy! Well so much for the talking eh?  :D

What I am wearing:

Hair: Truth Lotus
Skin: Belleza NEW Ria {Collabor88}
Necklace: Yummy
Blazer: Blueberry
Inner Top: Blueberry
Bracelet and Rings: Maxi Gossamer
Pants: Cynful {TDR}
Heels: B.C.C.
Shape: 


No comments:

Post a Comment