Saturday, January 18, 2014

LOOK # 02

 

I love Lazy Sunday! Nothing to do so I went shopping and got my self some goodies Yay!
This outfit is perfect for bumming around with style ha! The BF pants I got from Milk motion is so nicely done, looks very comfortable, and the color matches my Ombre sweat shirt from Emery,  
Where I live the weather is sunny but breezy so I decided to wear something long to keep my arms warm at all times. 

I Added a new closeup photo so you would see the lovely skin I got today from The Skinnery, it really does compliment my shape. I am so in love with the soft realistic features of the face. Hope you guys are enjoying Sunday like I do! Cheerio!

What I am wearing:

Hair: Chemistry Sirena Long
Skin: The Skinnery Bella {Cosmetic Fair}
Hair Base: Illmatic
Top: Emery
Necklace: S*Mesh FREE
Clutch: Hucci
Nails: Hello Dave Nail Appliers
Pants: Milk Motion
Shoes: Leverocci
Hands and Feet: Slink 
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri
Poses: Kirin
Shape: 

No comments:

Post a Comment