Saturday, February 22, 2014

LOOK# 08


I am very excited to share with you all that I have been invited to participate as an official blogger
of CSR (Cosmopolitan Sale Room) 
and SSSS (Slebrity SLection Street Sale) owner Corina Wonder. 
Too bad that this event round will end in a week (before the new round starts again) 
and I am kinda late to post all of the nice stuff that the designers made in this round, This is an impromptu styling so I just mixed and match the things I like and viola!
So if you haven't visited the event yet now is the time to drop by, there is 1 week left before the next round before its too late. 
I also want to announce that I am very busy on my newest project Le Slick.
Le Slick is my newest brand that will offer realistic and high quality skins and shapes  for both men and women. and I am so excited to open my own mini shop very soon! Ok I think that's all for now and till the next blog! <3

What I am wearing:
Hair: Boon
Skin: Le Slick (Preview) coming soon
Top & Jacket: LG {CSR}
Nails by Flair
Necklace & Eyewear: Munereia {CSR}
Ears & Piercing: Mandala
Shoes: SLINK
Phone & Pose: IAF {CSR}
Leggings: RD Style {CSR}

No comments:

Post a Comment