Sunday, February 23, 2014

LOOK# 09


LOTD! I adore Coco's dress and Boots! Today I am a chic hippie gal.
The outfit looks great on my new hairdo from Exile and with the accessories I got from Maxi Gossamer is just beautiful! I also recorded and uploaded a simple speed edit video in youtube, how I edited this photo. I will link later below :D Forgive me if you find some mistakes, I don't consider my self as a pro,
but I love what I do, and I am willing to learn new stuff. I also I practice what I learn everyday.
Your comments or suggestions will be very much appreciated, Just don't break my heart HAHA!
<3 xoxo

What I am wearing:
Hair: Exile
Skin: Le Slick (preview only coming soon)
Dress & Boots: Coco
Nails: Flair
Ring & Necklace: Maxi Gossamer {Collabor88}
Mesh Hands: Slink

click to view video

No comments:

Post a Comment